Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Aubrey and Jake's Legg Mason Wedding

I am so excited to be able to share this amazing wedding with you guys. The very talented ladies from Inspired Photography by Susie and Becky shared all of their great photos from Aubrey and Jake's wedding with me, and now I can share them with all of you.
 
I remember this delivery very well because it was pouring down rain and I remember thinking what a bummer it was that it was raining so much on their wedding day. However, after seeing these photos I have to say that I think the rainy sky only added to the beauty of the photos and backdrop.
 
Aubrey and Jake got married at the Legg Mason building in downtown Baltimore with a view of the harbor and city in the background. The space was an open space with floor to ceiling windows and a beautiful view of the city.
 


See how amazing the sky looks in the background! I have to say that rain on your wedding day can make for some really gorgeous pictures.



For the cake Aubrey and Jake wanted to keep it traditional and white with two peony flowers as focal points. I love the way the cake turned and I think that it was beautiful and classic but still a show stopper. I am in love with this photo of the cake with the dark skies in the background. Stunning!


I can tell you that those pearl tiers took a lot longer than I anticipated to complete but. I think they really added elegance to the overall look of the cake.

 
Love this photo of the city.
 

 
I love her dress!

 

 
How awesome is this shot!
 
Beautiful night time shot with the city in the back!

It looks like the wedding was a blast and rain didn't stop the fun at all. 
Thanks to Inspired Photography by Susie and Becky for sharing all of these great photos with us and thanks to Aubrey and Jake for letting me be a part of your special day! 

No comments: