Monday, May 19, 2014

Cameron's Elephant Themed First Birthday

I wanted to share this super sweet elephant themed birthday party. The party was for Amber's second son Cameron's first birthday! if you have been following the blog for any amount of time you will know that I have made all of Amber's first sons cakes and so the tradition continues and I could not be happy to be a part of it!
Amber wanted an elephant themed party in light blue, gray and white. She picked the desserts she wanted and allowed me to decorate them in the corresponding theme. I also made the backdrop and hanging tassels for the table.


The cake was buttercream with an edible mini elephant on top.


I made a set of cookies to match the theme.


Cupcakes were made by Amber with cute elephant toppers!

 Other desserts included cake pops, raspberry and pineapple cheesecakes and chocolate covered pretzels. 


Amber always does a fabulous job decorating and adding special touches to her kids parties!




  Happy family!

Happy Birthday Cameron! I hope it was a special one for you! Special thanks to Amber for the pictures and  for letting me be a part of his little mans day!

No comments: